Master of Business Administration
Hollywood International University USA MBA is a non-traditional online environment over course periods that run for 8 consecutive weeks including mid-term exam and finals. Students may enroll at any time but must enroll by the first of each month that precedes the start of a new bi-mester. All students who enrolled in the MBA program, as with any new student into a system provided by Hollywood University are required to take a one-hour no credit course in how to work and study. This course is designed to all students to assure that they understand of the online education process and for them to know that the university is ready for the rigor online education. The course is offered each month as a non-credit course.
Hollywood University expects their students after they finish their academic course to be;
- Be able to know advanced leadership management of Organizations in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Human Resources and Staffing, Marketing, Communications, Technology Management and Organization Leadership.
- To know the organization management principles.
- Have the Knowledge management principles.
- Be able to know Human-Resource management and effectiveness.
- Know how to manage organization intelligence and decision-making processes, organizational communication, team building, collaboration, and marketing,
- Be able to Familiarize with the design principles for an organization’s Internet Technology and Social networking infrastructure and management.
- Be able understand the implications of an organization’s changing ethos both within and externally among competitors and partner organizations.