UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C is a higher learning institution wherein students can achieve a recognized degree globally by providing best facilities for teaching and research. It is a pathway for students seeking courses suitable to their personal academic needs, access to gain knowledge and obtain an accepted international degree in United States of America.
Hollywood International University USA
UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C knows how important time is for students who have duties and responsibilities whether at work, school and family all at the same time. UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C values your time as student and that is why we created and provided you an online learning based on your academic needs and with easy access to school’s information.
UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C offers affordable course fees, provides high quality e-learning courses and flexible time to all students who have limited time and resources to finish their chosen courses.
UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C has grants fund in order to provide partial scholarships that are granted according to the applicant needs and the available funds. In order to profit from this scholarships, the applicant must submit a letter explaining his or her arguments and need for financial assistance with the application for admission.
UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C acknowledges qualified transfer credits. Your credits will be assessed to determine which course is best for you.UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C makes credits transfer easy whether attended an online course or joined a traditional classes.
Total Cost: For graduation completion – $11200
The Master of Science in Information Systems (MSISM) is an application of information systems organizational environment and it is a 36 credit units course of study exploring the nature. Students can gain knowledge and practical skills to be a leader in the information systems field.
It is an interdisciplinary program of study inspecting and reviewing the technology, business-management practices, organizational conduct doctrines, and human dynamics that are essential to operational design and distribution of information systems.
MS ISM program is provided in an online environment in 12 week online semester program with approximately a 10 day break between semesters.UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C students enrolling in the MS ISM program are required to take a one-hour no credit course in how to work and study online if they choose to take one course or all courses in the program online. The purpose is that the students guarantee that they understand the online learning process and that UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C learners are prepared for the online education.
Maximum of three (3) course per trimester in the online program to take for full time students.
All UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C graduate students may request the school to exceed the maximum by showing a high degree of academic performance in past graduate study either in a traditional or online graduate program. It will take a about over a year to complete the MS ISM program for full time student load of two courses per semester successfully completed. It will take approximately 3 years to complete the program for part time students taking one course per semester. The course degree requirements can be completed up to five (5) years for all Masters graduate students.
This course degree develops graduate students understanding of:
- Knowledge on management policies, guidelines and practices
- Human-centric information systems design
- Technological issues relevant to business intelligence, management, decision-making procedures, organizational communication, team collaboration, and marketing
- The design principles for an organization’s information systems’ infrastructure, including the needed hardware, software, security measures, and human resources
- Advanced management of information systems, organizational communication and systems analysis concepts
- Business-management principles
- Database design and application
- Ethical implications of business technology and information systems professionals’ code of ethics
UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C MS ISM program develops present and future ISM professionals in the fundamental skills to efficiently design, achieve, preserve and evaluate information systems.
- Effective administration and supervision and work team skills
- Complete technical skills
- Social and communication skills
- Program management strategies and skills
- Enable information systems leaders to develop
- A personal vision of management of information systems
- A philosophy of knowledge management and organizational dynamics
- A professional code of ethics
- Critical decision making skills
- Capability to create a vigorous work environment for themselves and co-workers
- Promotes the progress of society by teaching professionals to discover the far reaches of human-centric technology
MS ISM program is 36 credit units. It consists of 9 core courses plus 3 electives with an option to take an additional 9 units to create a career emphasis. Each course is 10 weeks in duration. Two courses, usually technical and management courses are taken simultaneously. The career highlighting track is taken while finishing the capstone courses.
MS ISM Program Develop Skills in:
- Program management and administration
- Group dynamics and conflict resolution
- Information systems design, application and assessment
- Strategic management and planning
- Basic budgeting and accounting
- Organizational information flow analysis
- Identifying and resolving information systems problems in an organizational setting
- Working efficiently with non-technical personnel and work teams
- Problem-solving, leadership, social communication and teamwork
Instructions are taught online through UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C Learner Management System by means of up to date information management and online principles. MS ISM program has vigorous and interactive instructional design.
Some of the courses concentration on information technology policies and applications may comprise sequenced presentation of ideas although basic design is similar to a graduate seminar approach. It can be focused in a number of areas such as business, government, health areas if the students choose to take a career track emphasis.
Fundamental MS ISM Programmatic Subjects
- Organizations Thinking
- Sociotechnical Structures
- Administration Information Systems and Decision-making
- Leading a Dispersed Diverse Workers
- Organizational Communication and Workplace Networking
- Information Management and Organizational Education
- Moral Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility
Profession Track Highlight
Learners have an opportunity to adapt the degree to their specific professional welfare while majoring in information systems management. Students can choose 3 elective courses to complete a minor or emphasis in one of five areas of specialization.
|Capstone: Leadership, Strategy and Ethics Courses
|Philosophy of Information Systems & the Sociology of Networks
|ICT Policy and Strategy
|Systems Analysis, Modeling & Design
|Database Design & Application
|Telecommunications & Networking
|Networks & IT Security
|Business Management Courses
|Organizational and Communication Theory
|Managing Knowledge, Leaning and Innovation
|Managing & Leading Organizational Change
|Budgeting and Finances Principles
|The Business Environment: Economics and Marketing
|Program Management and Dispersed Team Dynamic.
|Information Technology, Ethics and Social Responsibility