Accomplish Your Educational Objectives Easy and Fast
At UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C, transferring credits is easy. We can assess your credits to determine which course or program is best for you whether you took online university courses or programs for credit or joined a traditional school. You may also be qualified for a career and benefit from academic courses completed online.
UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C recognizes qualified transfer credits from Certificate, Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral degree programs.
Limit for Credit Transfer
Undergraduate Degrees & Certificates
Up to 60 percent transfer credit may receive for Bachelor Degree program as a combination of transfer credits from other schools and life/work experience (with a limit of 30 percent for life/work experience credit).
- Students receive credit for 30 courses out of 40 in Bachelor Degree programs
- Students may receive credit for 3 courses out of 5 in Certificate
To know more about Online school transfer credits requirements and enrollment process, please feel free to contact us and speak with one of our Admission Consultants.
Graduate Degrees & Certificates
At UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C, up to 60 percent transfer credit may receive for Graduate Degree or Certificate program.
- Students may receive credit for 7 courses in Master’s Degree
- Students may receive credit for 2 courses in Certificate
Students must comply with the academic requirements of UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C. In undergraduate or graduate program, credits to be transferred must be equivalent to program or course offerings at UNIVERSITY OF SILVANER INC. S.A.C.
- Submitted credits for transfer must be less than 10 years old from an accredited institution or evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) or California University FCE (CUFCE) and the student must have earned a grade of B or higher.